Tuesday, January 14, 2014

HOW I ORGANIZE MY MAKEUP

So I came to the realization that I do not need any more makeup. What I do need is to find a way to organize the madness I have lying around my room. I have lipsticks on my desk, random eye pencils in between my sofa, and about 3 makeup bags that seem to swallow everything inside because I can never find crap! So during a trip to Sam's club for something not makeup related, I stumbled upon this multi-drawer rolling cart and it has made my life a lot easier and my room a lot cleaner! A definite must have for every makeup gal! I was very surprised to find just how much makeup fits in the drawers. When I’m getting ready, I simply push my cart full of goodies to my vanity or living room, or where ever the lighting is best that day so I can grab what I need and voila. Pictured below is only 4 drawers out of the 10 and as you can see, those 4 alone fit a good chunk of products. I think I might need to grab myself another one! Oh, and in case you were wondering, I paid only $20 at Sam’s. Go me! Here is a photo of it via my Instagram...


No comments:

Post a Comment