Thursday, April 5, 2012

Alexander Wang Rocco Bag UPDATED PHOTOS!

Hey all! I CANNOT believe it's been over a year since I raved about my AW Rocco inspired bag! I still use it almost every day, and the photos below are of it's current condition. Immaculate! I love how well made it is and above all, the chic'ness of it. Below is my post from April 2012 about this bag and I just wanted to update the photos and let you know that this bag is still my go-to bag!
-----
So I've been eye-ing the Alexander Wang Rocco Bag for a while, but let's face it, I can't afford no $900 bag! I've seen so many celebrities with it and I just had to get my hands on this baby! at least a similar one haha..

I'm a fool for all things studded and rockish, so I've been on the hunt for a similar bag. NOTE: There's a BIG difference between a Replica and an inspired bag. A replica is a bag that is fake, but claims to be the real thing. An Inspired bag, is a bag that simply looks like the real thing, but has no label on it. So i found a Rocco inspired bag, and it looks like the real deal!

   Here is the  Alexander Wang Rocco Bag that retails at $875




And here is the inspired bag that i found







Looks just like it right??! I went gaga for it! I bought this bag at VJ-Style  for... wait for it.. $35.99! Plus $10 shipping to the US. I'm so happy and in love with it!  Thanks for reading!

***Please Note***
If you bought this bag, please write in the message at checkout: Myra Aguirre myra.alexandra@ymail.com. They will give me special promotions that I could share with all of you so it would mean the world to me! Thanx! xom.




xoM






8 comments:

  1. Thanks Monika! It is, i really love it! So glad i found it for an incredible price :)

    xoM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I been wanting a similar bag like this for a while now. What a great find and I love the cost. Maybe I should check them out. Thanks for sharing your fabulous blog and so happy to follow you. Happy Blogging!

    Mad For Fashion...For Less
    www.madforfashionforless.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Berty! This was def an amazing find! Happy to follow your lovely blog right back!

    xxM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had been loving this bag forever and over Christmas I lucked up and got the brown AW Rocco bag for 60% off at Barney's!!!! Best find ever!!! Your's looks like a great find as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Splendid you got SOOO lucky! i'm jealous! I'll be uploading a review of this bag soon and hope you check it out!

    Thanks for the comment!

    xxM

    ReplyDelete